Logo and Color Scheme

Since our name is “Muslim Gamer” I personally don’t think we need to have an obvious symbol of Islam in our logo, but thats just my opinion

This could work, if the name was part of the logo.

Moon and star always makes me think of Pakistan’s logo. Don’t go there. (TLDR: the founders admit it was never founded to be an Islamic state/country/whatever.)

What about the ottoman empire? They had a crescent moon.

Alright here’s the final logo design but now time to pick colors! YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR UP TO 2 COLORS

2 Likes

I think I liked the castle design more (thicker lines, simpler details).

Fine details on logos (the thing on the minaret, the small lines, etc.) don’t shrunk well. I would suggest a window in the dome, and maybe collapsing the bottom pillar things to just 1-2.

1 Like

I think we have a heretic ^

Joking, joking.

However, I’d rather have a minaret rather than the castle on my shirt when I go into CSGO championships w/ the MG team :wink:

hahahhahaha inshAllah

did some more edits:

I’m gonna side with @ashes999 a bit here, maybe a few less columns, and if possible make the small details bigger.

Dannnnnng. I really like the Grey Yellow combo.

Alright fam I think we got it! final thoughts?

awww… I just got it… 5 pillars of islam and all that… cant believe I didnt see it before… what a shame that we cant keep it… :frowning:

2 Likes

that was the original idea :’(

1 Like

ok can you do one more for me plz? with 5 pillars, you actually had 6 in the earlier ones, there were 5 gaps, and 6 pillars. Id like 4 gapps, 5 pillars. Maybe… otherwise the 3 is pretty nice as it is…

1 Like

I didn’t notice the five pillars either. I think it looks better as four, despite losing that meaning …

Could you also do a second variation once you apply @abrarsyed’s changes? I’d like to see it a bit more “logo-like”:

• Remove those tiny triangles on either side of the minaret
  • Make the thing on the top bigger

(Feel free to ignore this also if you’re tired of making revisions.)

1 Like

@ashes999 @AbrarSyed Alright here’s the two variants:

Both look great as far as I’m concerned. May Allah reward your efforts abundantly (ameen)!

1 Like

I think the one with the little spike things looks better

1 Like

Smaller top spire/spike does look better. Overall great colors and theme. Me likey.

1 Like

so… we finalized on this baby then??

• yup… looks good
  • HELL NAWW!! WE NEED BETTER!!!

0 voters

1 Like

@BloodMoney seems like the consensus is in. Can I has all the formats?