Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord Mega Thread

Basically all things regarding the awesomeness of Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord here.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2016 Siege Gameplay Trailer

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord E3 2016 Siege Gameplay Extended

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Gamescom Gameplay Video

The PC Gamer Weekender Livestream: Day 2 (at the 3 hour 2 minute mark)

It looks utterly fantastic. I have to look at those other two videos. Cant wait.

never played the original mount and blade but i’ve heard great things, might have to check this one out

Mount and Blade warband is still very good, and one of the pros of it over the new bannerlord is that it has more mods as of now. However, bannerlord they promised to release all dev tools.

I actually own all of the mount and blade games as they are all good in their own way. Viking conquest has an amazing singleplayer with a ton of new mechanics. With fire and sword was the first to add fire arms and changes combat strategy as well making the singleplayer different. Napoleonic Wars is an amazing multiplayer mod especially if join a battallion and do a line battle. The original Mount and blade has a few mods that where not ported over to warband, namely, the star wars mod.

1 Like

I tried Mount&Blade Warband but I couldn’t get into it. Mix of dated graphics and odd controls paired with a nearly nonexistent story kinda killed it for me… And I am not the the multiplayer type.

I’m not going to buy M&B2, it’ll sink hours of my life which I’m trying to reserve for CSGO. Haven’t played in two weeks now, but inshAllah this weekend!

lol I couldnt imagine JUST playing CSGO. Love the game but…no. lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have goals I want to achieve

1 Like

Look at the main thread, new Siege Defense Video

Looks great. Definitely still needs polish though. Clipping and darting about is nuts.