StarDew Valley Linux/Mac Release

Eh, it was just an updated screenshot of my farm setup.
I removed it since it didn’t really contribute much.

But now I have to ask, is there any way to make this game hard?
I am reaching my 1st winter and I have more money than I know what to do with, 124 farm plots automatically watered by quality spriklers and protected from birds, a herd of cattle and 16 fruit trees ready for the spring.

Are there any mods that will add failure and disasters? I died in the mine recently, but all that happened was I lost 5000 gold, 3 items and 5 levels of progress.

I saw something about a tax mod that adds regular payments giving the posibility of the farm going bankrupt. That sounds like a step in the right direction.

did you finish all community center quests, I never thought of any harvest moon esque games as hard
more of a casual do things before game over kinda game.

Not yet. I should give them a try.

I know that Maru likes cauliflower so my plan is to grow a monoculture in the spring.
She will end up with something like 150 cauliflowers delivered to her door.
Women like that right?

You can only give 2 gifts a week.

Then the gift will last her 4.5 years.
Women like 3 year old cauliflower right?

2 Likes

lol I need to get this game…

@roketfiq You also need to sign up for FFA #2

Stardew Valley linux port is finally avaliable on GOG.com.

Get to it.

1 Like

Eh, for $20? :confused:

it was 15 when i bought it, huh

It shouldnt be $20. Its always been $15. Here: https://www.gog.com/game/stardew_valley

I’m still seeing it as $12.60 USD

Ah, it’s $19.59CAD. They’re smart enough to look-up my IP and convert that into the country-local currency.

Nice …

lol regional pricing? You’re in Australia right Sev?

I am. But thanks to VPN I am everywhere.

Wait so you think if I use my VPN Id be able to buy the game for $12.60 USD? Or would they freak out that my account is being logged in there? lol.

They would freak out

Netflix is cracking down on it. I used to be able to access all the American content but now I am limited to paying the same subscription Price for 1/3 the content .

For companies that do care, you need to be consistent with where you access from. Amazon for example is only accessed from America because Australian Amazon is pathetic.

I use private Internet access, what do you use?

I bought a year sub to Torguard. Yea its US based but it does the job and its easy. I get pretty decent download speeds from Canada lol.