The Welcome Back Thread

Salams!

@AbrarSyed thank you for getting this back together

@Severok I am most interested in hearing how the DnD story was going to go! That’s too bad the files were lost, oh well :confused: I would definitely be down for another go around. The singing warrior elf must return

@Mew it is about time you showed up. Salaam.

Does that mean we have the whole party now?
I am up for making a debriefing thread for the old D&D detailing my planned plot line if I can get consensus from the old party.

I wouldn’t mind trying out a Shadowrun game (D&D meets Bladerunner). How would the singing elf go with a shotgun?

2 Likes

could we use the pathfinder system if possible
I have recently gotten into that.

Pathfinder is a more traditional D&D setting with new mechanics right?

I am up for trying any system or setting if people want to play it.

1 Like

@severok good to hear from you. What’s new? How’s Australia treating our dear GM

I didn’t know there were so many variations of the game. Is this shot guns like mafia fighting or closer to Mad Max

speaking of variations there is even an excellent one that includes 18th century ships

Blade runner with dragons. Magic and shotguns. Hacking and rituals. Drones and demons.

Guys…guys…this isnt the Welcome Back to DnD thread…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Assalamu Alaikum Everyone,
I was once technicalm on the old MG site, yall might remember me as AbrarSyed’s bro.

Insha Allah i hope be more active this time!

aaanddd, Its nice to be back!

2 Likes

I was talking about Australia

Salaam Technical, welcome back.

I’ve seen you have already made it to the DnD page. Welcome aboard.

I didnt know replies to your post could be shown from the dropdown under your post. Thats way cool. :D. Love this version of MG for sure lol.

Jzk, its nice to be here!