Warlight FFA #3 Thread

Wow we are at 9 players !!! this is going to be great.

1 Like

Can we try for an even 10?

Any takers?

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up.

I will be setting everyone up to only start with two areas as we have a smaller map for the amount of people.

If you guys havenā€™t started alreadyā€¦

I am sorry man, try next game?

Would People be interested in running a simultaneous game where you have 24 or 36 hours to take your turn? I know people are busy, so 1 Game can cater to everyone and another game can cater to those who can check the app more frequently

Salaams @Wulf it is now your turn :slight_smile:

Hey, it is still progressing faster than our standard MGDnD game.

I surrender! Sorry, Iā€™m not interested in playing under these conditions (although they donā€™t affect me personally).

I definitely donā€™t want people to surrender because of what I said. I was completely joking. Thatā€™s why I called for a ā€œUnited Nations.ā€ And I am most definitely sorry if I was toxic. Heck, band together and hunt me down but please donā€™t quit because I was being stupid

1 Like

I donā€™t think any of us are really getting upset over the long turns nor would they mean actual offense with their banter.

Mew, I will gladly Hunt you down but not for anything you said. Only because you have land that I want. I donā€™t know where it is yet but I do want it.

2 Likes

@Mew to be fair to you, I toyed with the idea of resigning during my second turn (before your messages). Iā€™m not a huge warlight fan either. I already was responsible for one protracted wait (didnā€™t get email notification from warlight for my turn), so Iā€™d rather get out of the way and let you guys have a quicker turn-around without me.

Ashes I think I was a worse offender XD

Btw Mew I appreciate the effort you took to create a UN. It made it more fun and whrther or not people join, ill be happy to be the UNā€™s worst enemy > : )

Everyone just needs to relax and assume the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

^^Love the spirit dude

I have already declared my intentions to take mew down. I do not share.

1 Like

Guys please Iā€™ve been waiting for 3 minutes

Like srsly

1 Like

Well Iā€™m allowed to take longer because Iā€™m the UN Security Councilā€¦

1 Like

Lolololol. Good luck!

Warlight is making me want to play Civilization.

Is there any way to make this work across our various timezones?

Is there any way to set up Civilization or any similar game where we can have a server running and auto-progressing the turns once every 12 hours so plays can drop in and out to assign orders a-synchronously?

1 Like