Warlight FFA #3 Thread

Looks like I got booted for not taking my turn. I could have sworn I never got an email …

GG

aww :frowning: i just found you too.

not sure There is a foss alternative called freeciv that does allow to people to play via email.

https://play.freeciv.org/

It was a good war, but I feel sadly that we are in the closing days.
Though fear not, I will spend my time until the last turn harrasing Mew as much as I can.

Civ V actually has a thing called PitBoss that allowsnlong term games

@severok And I quote “… here you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion.”

I have Civ V. I got it through humble bundle. I’ve yet to play a full game all the way through but I would be down

I would also like to see a hot seat campaign for medieval 2 total war. The way I understand it works is we would take our turn, and email the game file to the next person, and so on. It’s a bit clunky, but it’s amazing and totally worth it. @asad3ainjalout would this be possible to do?

1 Like

The more you tighten your grasp, the more territories will slip through your fingers.

yes but it would require everyone buying medeival 2, i think it would make more sense to play freeciv or a diplomacy warlight game

I beg to differ :wink:

“To the last man”
@Severok good game

Good game.

Until we meet again.

1 Like

How about a 5v5 for next game?

I’m In.

Congratulatoins to @Mew For winning the MG Warlight FFA, now that the game has gotten more players, I think it’s time @AbrarSyed bequeaths the winner with the title “WarLight FFA Champion”. I will be posting up the replays for whoever is interested in the replay section. Shortly, I will also be opening the signup for Warlight FFA #4 Inshallah. Inshallah, we get as many players as before. I am also playing with the idea of opening a 2 person team ffa with a 36 hour timer limit if at least 4 people are interested. Please respond below.

1 Like

I felt like I surivied longer in that game than I really did.

My tactic of attacking everybody ultimately did not pan out, but I had fun doing it.

I will graciously accept the title of Warlight champion :slight_smile:

I’m up for a fast pace game

A team game sounds like a good change of pace.

I elect Asad and Mew as captains.